The rub is the ultimate in taste for pork of any kind, especially baby back ribs.
Asian Baby Back Ribs (SCD)
This American favorite with an Asian twist.Print Recipe
- 1 1/2 lb rack of baby back ribs
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper optional
- 1 tsp curry or Dill Weed
- 1/1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion flakes ground
- Cut the rack of ribs to fit the air fryer.
- Pat the ribs dry with kitchen paper towel then rub with oil and honey.
- Mix all the ingredients for seasoning together; mortar and pestle are good. Rub the ribs with the spices. And let set for an hour or more; the longer the better.
- Cook the ribs in the air fryer for 30 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit, depending on the rib thickness. I use a thermometer at 170 F for doneness.