Your guests will “gobble up” these breaded shrimp. They are a feast for the palate and so easy to prepare.
Servings: 4 Servings
Easiest Air Fried Gluten Free Breaded Shrimp on planet earth!!Print Recipe
- 1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 egg or 92 g liquid eggs
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1/2 tbls dried basil or Spices of your choice
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees.
- In one bowl, beat the eggs.
- In another bowl add the gluten free bread crumbs and spices.
- Dip the shrimp in the eggs, then the almond meal bowl
- Air fry for 10 minutes, then flip and then air fryer for another 10 minutes
Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 367mg | Sodium: 913mg | Potassium: 169mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 130IU | Vitamin C: 4.6mg | Calcium: 238mg | Iron: 4.8mg