A breakfast burrito – what a wonderful variation of the egg and sausage breakfast, yummy and healthy.
Servings: 4 Servings
This a great gluten free breakfast to start the day off right.Print Recipe
- 4 links sausage links pre-cooked pork sausage or chef's choice
- 4 ea egg or liquid egg @ 46 gm each
- 4 tsp Olive Oil
- 4 ea corn tortilla gluten free mission wraps
- 1 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 1/16 tsp Salt dash
- 4 tsp bread crumbs gf
- Lightly oil an 8" non-stick pan covered.
- Warm on medium low heat.
- Brown tortilla and set aside.
- Put 1 tsp oil in pan, add egg gently in middle of oil allowing it to spread evenly, sprinkle on seasonings, cover and cook until entire egg can be slid out of pan.
- Slide on to the wrap, add sausage and roll.
- Place edge side down to avoid unrolling.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 55kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 71mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 0.2mg