What a start into your day! Button Scrambled Eggs with Sausage! This is a really great breakfast for 2 folks on the go. Healthy too, with all the herbs! You will need an egg steamer which works for 4 eggs. LowFODMAP🍏🍏🍏🍏
Button Scrambled Eggs with Sausage
- 4 ea eggs or liquid equivalent
- 1/2 tbls extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp basil or poultry seasoning
- 1/2 tsp bread crumbs
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper be careful for IBS
- 4 link sausage pre-cooked
- Combine all ingredients except sausage and whisk gently
- Using a steamer with 4 cups or the equivalent measure the mixture evenly into each cup and place in steamer which should contain 1/2 inch of water.
- Arrange sausage links around edge, not blocking the steam holes.
- Place pan on burner and bring to boil. Then reduce to low heat steaming until eggs rise showing they are done, about 5 minutes. 5 minute Timer
- Extract eggs and sausage and serve.