What a start into your day! Button Scrambled Eggs with Sausage! This is a really great breakfast for 2 folks on the go. Healthy too, with all the herbs! You will need an egg steamer which works for 4 eggs. LowFODMAP🍏🍏🍏🍏
Button Scrambled Eggs with Sausage
A quick breakfast for folks needing to get an early start. Can be prepared the night before and cook while you get dressed.
Yield: 2 servings
- 4 ea eggs or liquid equivalent
- ½ tbls extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp basil or poultry seasoning
- ½ tsp bread crumbs
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper be careful for IBS
- 4 link sausage pre-cooked
- Combine all ingredients except sausage and whisk gently
- Using a steamer with 4 cups or the equivalent measure the mixture evenly into each cup and place in steamer which should contain 1/2 inch of water.
- Arrange sausage links around edge, not blocking the steam holes.
- Place pan on burner and bring to boil. Then reduce to low heat steaming until eggs rise showing they are done, about 5 minutes. 5 minute Timer
- Extract eggs and sausage and serve.
Calories: 41kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 38mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg