Casa Bella Salmon prepared in the air fryer is moist, delicate in its flavor, and absolute treat even for salmon non aficionados. It melts on your tongue.
Casa Bella Salmon
Servings: 2 People
Absolutely the most moist salmon I've ever eaten. I like salmon AGAIN!Print Recipe
- 2 salmon filets ~200g each
- 1 tbls lemon juice or Fresh squeezed lemon juice from 1 large lemon
- 1/3 cup tamari sauce
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tbls olive oil
- Always use defrosted salmon.
- Wash and pat the salmon dry with paper towel.
- Season the salmon fillets with black pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, stir together soy sauce, molasses, water, lemon juice and oil until molasses is dissolved.
- Pour into a shallow dish.
- Place salmon in the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours turning at least once.
- Preheat air fryer at 350°F/180°C
- Arrange the salmon in the air fryer basket..
Set timer for 8 -10 minutes, depending on your doneness desires.