Casa Bella Salmon prepared in the air fryer is moist, delicate in its flavor, and absolute treat even for salmon non aficionados. It melts on your tongue. (Note: nutrition data does not include salmon.)
Casa Bella Salmon
- 2 salmon filets ~200g each
- 1 tbls lemon juice or Fresh squeezed lemon juice from 1 large lemon
- 1 tbls nước mắm
- 2 tbls molasses
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tbls olive oil
- 50 g pecan pulverized
- Always use defrosted salmon.
- Wash and pat the salmon dry with paper towel.
- Season the salmon fillets with black pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, stir together soy sauce, molasses, water, lemon juice, pecans and oil until molasses is dissolved.
- Pour into a shallow dish.
- Place salmon in the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours turning at least once.
- Preheat air fryer at 350°F/180°C
- Arrange the salmon in the air fryer basket..