Decadent is the only word to describe this SCD legal cheesecake.
Cheesecake (SCD Legal)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Firming: 3 hours
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 12 slices
This is a very simple delicious cheese cake made with SCD legal ingredients.Print Recipe
1/2 Cup sugar substitute using honey to make it SCD legal
- 5 tbsp honey raw and uncooked 112 g
- 2 tsp water
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 gelatine 1 env (0.25oz) KNOX Gelatine
- 1 c water boiling
- 15 oz farmer cheese I use Friendship Farmer Cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla use pure vanilla
- 1 coconut pie crust
- Combine sugar substitute with gelatine in medium bowl.
- Add boiling water, stirring for 5 minutes until all ingredients are fully dissolved
- In large bowl, beat cheese and vanilla until blended.
- Gradually beat in gelatine mixture.
- Add optional coconut or other ingredients here and sir until blended
- Refrigerate 45 minutes stir until thickened. Stir every 15 minutes.
- Pour into crust and refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
Calories: 75kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 169mg | Potassium: 4mg | Sugar: 7g | Iron: 0mg