Crispy and succulent, air fried chicken breast just like from a rotisserie. Very tender and juicy morsels that will make your mouth water. WHO CAN RESIST?! One of the easiest and tastiest dishes you can make in an air fryer is a chicken breast. Succulent and juicy every time.
- 250 g skinless chicken breast
- .5 tbls Poultry seasoning or seasonings of you choice
- 2 tbls apple cider vinegar with mother
- 1 tbls bread crumbs optional
- Always air fry from defrosted breast.
- Place breast(s) in zip-lock bag or small covered dish.
- Add seasonings, bread crumbs and vinegar to the bag and close.
- Mix and marinate for 15 minutes or your preferred time - I sometimes go for 3-4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 F 2-3 minutes.
- Place the chicken in the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 375 F for remaining cooking time until internal temperature is 180 F. (I use a probe inserted at the beginning)