This cinnamon nut butter is absolutely a must staple for any fridge. Try it on anything that needs butter or icing, especially good on the banana bread and the min-muffins.
Cinnamon Nut Butter (SCD)
- 1/2 c nut butter Pure.
- 1/2 c butter Softened
- 1/4 c honey raw, uncooked local hives
- 1 tsp vanilla extract pure
- 1/4 tbsp cinnamon fresh ground Ceylon
- 1 dash sea salt not the rocks
- Use a small compounding bowl or one that's easy to stir combine the ingredients.
- Add all the ingredients to the bowl and let soften.
- Mix until smooth.
- Will last in the refrigerator for several weeks.
- To spread it easily, let it sit at room temperature for 10 minutes or so.
This cinnamon nutty butter is beyond words ……