Absolutely the best crackers today!
Coconut and Cheese Crackers
Servings: 32 crackers
These coconut flour crackers are not only easy to do but come out incredibly delicious. The crunchiness and texture is the same throughout. You'll never notice the cheese!Print Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c coconut flour
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp butter salt free grass-fed
- 1 1/2 c cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees F.
- Using a blender or food processor, blend all ingredients together until they are well combined.
- Spread cracker batter over a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Place another piece of parchment paper on top of mixture and use a rolling pin to thinly spread batter. Gently pull off the parchment paper.
- Bake crackers for 10 minutes.
- Take the crackers out of the oven and score them with a knife or pizza cutter.
- Return to oven and continue to bake until they are lightly brown and crisp, 5-10 minutes.
for 10 minutes. Take the crackers out of the oven and score them with a knife or pizza cutter. Return to oven and continue to bake until they are lightly brown and crisp, 5-10 minutes. Source: FreeCoconutRecipes.com Servings: about 32 crackers Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Calories: 37kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 46mg | Potassium: 7mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 85IU | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 0.1mg