Absolutely the best crackers today!
Coconut and Cheese Crackers
These coconut flour crackers are not only easy to do but come out incredibly delicious. The crunchiness and texture is the same throughout. You'll never notice the cheese!
Yield: 32 crackers
- 1 egg
- ½ c coconut flour
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp butter salt free grass-fed
- 1 ½ c cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees F.
- Using a blender or food processor, blend all ingredients together until they are well combined.
- Spread cracker batter over a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Place another piece of parchment paper on top of mixture and use a rolling pin to thinly spread batter. Gently pull off the parchment paper.
- Bake crackers for 10 minutes.
- Take the crackers out of the oven and score them with a knife or pizza cutter.
- Return to oven and continue to bake until they are lightly brown and crisp, 5-10 minutes.
for 10 minutes. Take the crackers out of the oven and score them with a knife or pizza cutter. Return to oven and continue to bake until they are lightly brown and crisp, 5-10 minutes. Source: FreeCoconutRecipes.com Servings: about 32 crackers Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Calories: 37kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 46mg | Potassium: 7mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 85IU | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 0.1mg