Coconut Buns (SCD)
Servings: 4 buns
A quick easy bun using coconut flourPrint Recipe
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp water
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Add coconut flour, baking soda, and sea salt to a medium mixing bowl.
- Whisk eggs, olive oil, and water. Add to the dry ingredients.
- Mix well and let sit for about 5 minutes. (To allow the coconut flour to soak up the wet ingredients.)
- Divide the dough into 4 parts (use a #10 scoop). Drop dough into a baking cup lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
If you want, you can also add some spices or seeds to this for more flavor in your buns, or if you want a little sweetness to them, you can add a bit of honey.
Calories: 428kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 246mg | Sodium: 590mg | Potassium: 91mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 355IU | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1.9mg