Test Run on new coconut bun recipe.
Coconut Buns (SCD)
Servings: 6 buns
All coconut.Print Recipe
- 2/3 c coconut flour ~ 80 g
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp nosalt
- 1/2 c extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c honey raw, unprocessed.
- 8 ea eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 F and prepare 6 parchment paper lined bun pans.
- Add Coconut flour to medium bowl
- Blend in baking soda baking soda and nosalt.
- Add oil and mix the batter well with a fork until all the lumps are out.
- Add honey and eggs and mix well.
- Allow coconut flour to absorb all the liquid - 5 minutes.
- Spoon it evenly among the 6 pans. I use a #10 scoop.
Based on recipe by The GFCF Lady 2/2014
Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 240mg | Potassium: 24mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0.5mg