If you like coconut, you will savor this wonderful cheesecake in the SCD.
Coconut Cheesecake (SCD)
This is a very simple delicious, coconut option for the basic cheesecake made with SCD legal ingredients.
Yield: 12 slices
1/2 Cup sugar substitute using honey to make it SCD legal
- 5 tbsp honey pure, uncooked, unfiltered
- 2 tsp water
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 gelatine 1 env (0.25oz) KNOX Gelatine
- 1 c water boiling
- 15 oz farmer cheese I use Friendship Farmer Cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla use pure vanilla
- 1 coconut pie crust
- 100 g coconut shredded organic
- Combine sugar substitute with gelatine in medium bowl.
- Add boiling water, stirring for 5 minutes until all ingredients are fully dissolved
- In large bowl, beat cheese and vanilla until blended.
- Gradually beat in gelatine mixture.
- Add optional coconut or other ingredients here and sir until blended
- Refrigerate 45 minutes stir until thickened. Stir every 15 minutes.
- Pour into crust and refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
Calories: 130kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 172mg | Potassium: 49mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 0.3mg