These are soft nd crumbly, but really good.
Coconut Flour Shortbread Cookies SCD
Course: Sweets & Dessert Servings: 6 cookies Author: KristinePrint Recipe
- 8 tbsp coconut flour
- 4 tbsp butter room temperature but still solid
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, cream butter and coconut flour.
- Add maple syrup and vanilla and cream until smooth.
- Using a 1 tbsp cookie scoop, scoop dough onto a lined baking sheet and gently press down on the tops of the cookies with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until lightly browned on the bottom.
- Let the cookies cool completely on the pan.
Calories: 89kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 66mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 177IU | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 1mg