The SCD just does not get better than these coconut macaroons!!!!!!
Servings: 20 Macaroons
Another simple recipe for an exciting treat!Print Recipe
- 6 egg whites , from large eggs or 276 g
- .25 tsp sea salt celtic
- .3 c honey 105 g raw, uncooked
- 1 tbsp vanilla pure
- 3.5 c shredded coconut unsweetened
- Pre-hear oven 350°F
- Using a hand blender, whisk egg whites and salt to stiff peaks
- Whisk in honey and vanilla
- Stir in coconut
- Fill a 1 1/2 tablespoon ice cream scoop with batter. Using your hand, firmly pack batter into scoop to level.
- Release batter onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and Pinch each macaroon at the top (like a kiss).
- Bake at 350°F for 10-15 minutes, until lightly browned
- Cool for 1 hourServe
Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 85mg | Potassium: 70mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 0.3mg