You can use any Bread Recipes in a bread machine. Just follow these simple steps below:
- Use a bread machine that has a single rise cycle.
Note: Most machines with a gluten free cycle are multi-rise which will not work for gluten free baking.
- Add wet ingredients, except water. (ie: eggs, flax gel, butter or oil, cider vinegar, milk, beer, water-warm as directed in recipe)
- Add dry ingredients
- Make a little well in center of flour. Pour in yeast.
- Place bread pan in bread machine and set to gluten free cycle or to the single rise cycle.*
- Set to dark crust if you machine allows you to change crust settings.
- When kneading cycle is over, if desired, smooth out top of bread.
Run rubber scraper around edges of pan during kneading, as necessary, to incorporate dry ingredients.
- Leave bread in bread machine for 3 minutes on side on cooling rack after it is done baking.
- Remove bread from pan and place upside down to finish cooling for 2 hours before slicing.
Notes: * I use 10 minute knead, 55 minute rise and 75 minute bake for most of my bread machine gluten free breads.