A must fix for your noodles.
Crab Fettuccine Alfredo
This is a delicious dinner! Fettuccine topped with creamy homemade Alfredo sauce filled with lump crab--a really special meal that can easily be made.
- 1 pound fettuccini pasta
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper or white
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions until al dente.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the flour and whisk to combine. Cook the flour and butter together for 30-60 seconds, then slowly add the milk.
- Add the milk a small amount at a time, whisking well between each addition.
- Cut the cream cheese into small chunks and drop into the sauce, stirring until melted and incorporated into the sauce.
- Add the freshly grated parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper to the sauce and whisk until smooth.
- Gently stir in the crabmeat and allow the sauce to cook on low heat until the crab is hot.
- Toss the cooked fettuccini with the sauce, or serve the pasta topped with the sauce.
Calories: 419kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0.5g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 1341mg | Potassium: 446mg | Fiber: 0.3g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 581IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 210mg | Iron: 1mg