Servings: 8Print Recipe
- 6 c cranberries coarsely chopped
- ⅔ c honey raw
- 1/3 c orange juice 80 ml fresh
- 4 tbsp almond flour
- 1/2 tbsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Combine the cranberries and sugar in a large bowl. Let sit for 1 hour.
- Adjust the oven rack to the lower third position and heat to 450°F.
- Add the orange juice, flour, ginger, salt, orange zest, and vanilla to the cranberries. Stir until well combined.
- Transfer mixture to a medium saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Pour the filling into the cold crust and place the pie on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes then reduce the temperature to 350° and bake for 20 minutes, until the filling is bubbling. Cover the edges with a pie shield or aluminum foil if they become too brown during baking.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool at least 4 hours before slicing