Crunch is where it’s at for SCD folk!
Crunchy Almond Crackers (SCD)
Crunch is the word!!
Yield: 120 crackers
- 1 large egg or 46 gm liquid egg
- .25 tsp sea salt
- .5 tsp black pepper freshly ground - optional
- 1.5 c almond flour 168 g or 5 7/8 oz
- Preheat Oven to 350 F
- Whisk together egg, salt and pepper in small bowl of your choice.
- Add almond flour and stir until mixture comes together
- PLace dough on sheet of parchment paper.
- Pat out dough and place another sheet of parchment paper on top.
- Roll thin to a size of 10 x 12 inches by 1/8 inch thick.
- Remove top parchment and using a pizza wheel, cut 1 inch squares.
- Place parchment with 'crackers to be' on a baking sheet.
- Bake 14-16 minutes until golden brown. Watch edges, they may brown first and burn.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
Adapted from King Arthur Flour package.
Calories: 8kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 0.1mg