Cubed Ham and Tomato Fried Rice, a great meal for two or twenty hungry folks. Just make it once and you’ll make it again. And be sure to make enough, everybody asks for more, and more, and more……
Cubed Ham and Tomato Fried Rice
This is a family favorite and easy to prepare at a moments notice.
Yield: 2 Servings
- 8 oz Ham Steak
- 1 med Tomato
- ½ cup spring onion
- 1 Tsp Dill
- ¼ cup Apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- Cube the ham.
- Slice tomato in thick slices and cube.
- Slice onion in small discs.
- Combine all ingredients, shake to blend and set aside while making the rice.
- Using medium frying pan, add all ingredients and bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-high cooking until almost all liquid is gone. Stir often.
- Add boiled rice and combine.
- Reduce heat to low and cook until rice begins to brown, turning often.
Calories: 155kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 1446mg | Potassium: 496mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 380IU | Vitamin C: 43.5mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1.5mg