An Easter Bread under development.
Easter Bread (SCD)
Yield: 8 servings
- 4 eggs
- 1 c coconut milk
- ½ c coconut flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp all spice
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp honey raw, unprocessed
- 2 egg whites
- 1 ½ tbsp coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Use pie tin and grease with coconut oil
- Beat the eggs for 1 minute.
- Add the coconut milk and beat again.
- Add the coconut flour, baking soda and spices and mix for another minute.
- Scoop batter into pie tin.
- Make crosses by beating the egg whites. Add the coconut flour and beat again.
- Put mixture into a plastic bag, snip off the corner and pipe onto the top of loaf.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
Calories: 138kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 135mg | Potassium: 111mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 121IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 2mg