My special beef. pork and shrimp egg roll with rice paper.
Easter Egg Rolls Speciale
Servings: 36 Egg Rolls
Egg rolls you can enjoy as a side dish and also cut them in pieces and eat with boiled or fried rice.Print Recipe
- 3 oz vermicelli
- 1 lb ground pork 80%/20%
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 pound shrimp chopped
- 2 1/4 tsp nước mắm Vietnamese fish sauce or sesame oil
- 1 1/4 tsp turbinado sugar
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 tsp ground black pepper option - depends on IBD
- 24 rice paper wrapper egg roll wrappers
- 2 egg beaten
- In large mixing bowl crumble pork and beef.
- Soak vermicelli in warm water until soft; drain well.
- Combine vermicelli, shrimp, fish sauce, sugar, salt, pepper and eggs with the pork and beef. Mix well to break up and evenly distribute filling ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. 30 Minute Timer
Wrapping the Egg Rolls
- Immerse a rice paper wrapper in the water mixture so that the entire wrapper is wet.
- Different wrappers require different techniques. The one I use is shown on the wrapper reverse side.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of filling the center of the wrapper. Roll from bottom corner over filling, folding in the sides as you roll.
- Once completed, place 5-6 rolls in the Air Fryer and cook for 14 minutes at 400°F. Shake halfway through to make sure they cook evenly. Internal temperature should exceed 180 F
- Air Fry until golden brown and serve.
- Egg rolls can be frozen before or after cooking. Recommend wax paper or parchment paper in zip lock bags.
Calories: 121kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 255mg | Potassium: 92mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 16IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg