Very quick, easy cleanup and delicious scrambled egg for breakfast. Adding pre-cooked sausage makes a full meal. Serve with an SCD bread and some butter …. oh wow — give them some more!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 13 minutes
Very quick, easy cleanup and delicious scrambled eggs. Adding pre-cooked sausage makes a full meal.Print Recipe
- 2 egg or 92 g liquid egg product
- 2 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbls almond meal
- 1/4 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/4 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 Link sausage links Whole or chopped.
- Add eggs to EggTastic container (purchased at Bed, BAth & Beyond)
- Add fresh herbs. I like Thai Basil and Tarragon.
- Cop and add precooked sausage.
- Stir well and place lid on container
- Microwave 1 minute & 30 seconds. Add 1 minute for sausage link.
- Carefully remove lid and check for doneness based on your preferences
- Serve with SCD toast.
Based on tips at http://www.eggtastictips.com/
Calories: 189kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 328mg | Sodium: 132mg | Potassium: 121mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 475IU | Calcium: 65mg | Iron: 1.8mg