Really Awesome farmer cheese and coconut crust!
Farmer Cheese Coconut Pizza Crust (SCD)
What? Coconut pizza crust using farmer cheese! Are you kidding me!?
Yield: 8 slices
- ¼ c coconut flour
- 1 pinch nosalt or sea salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp basil
- ½ tsp oregano
- ¾ tsp onion flakes
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 2 ea eggs
- ¼ tsp apple cider vinegar with mother
- 1 c farmer cheese crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- In a bowl beat the eggs and vinegar.
- Compound the spices and add to eggs, mixing well.
- Mix in dry ingredients and stir well to combine. Give the coconut flour 3-5 minutes to absorb.
- Add the cheese and mix with the "dough." I do this by hand. Keep mixing the cheese and dough until well combined and a ball has formed.
- Lay the ball out on a sheet of parchment paper. Lay another sheet of parchment over the dough ball.
- Press the dough ball with the palms of your hands to flatten about a 1/4 inch thick. Use a rolling pin if you like but ensure it is not too thin. Use a fork to prick the dough to avoid air pockets.
- Bake the crust in the oven for 15 minutes. Check at 8 minutes and gently puncture air bubbles.
1/4 BS & 1/4 ACV??
Calories: 55kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 126mg | Potassium: 12mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 0g | Iron: 0.1mg