UNder development ….
Farmer Cheese Frosting (SCD)
A really smooth topping for most and type cake.
- 3.75 oz Farmer Cheese
- 3.75 oz butter salt free
- 2 tbsp honey raw
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt the butter and cheese, so that they are soft, but not entirely runny (about 40 seconds in the microwave).
- Place in blender or chopper and blend until REALLY, REALLY smooth.
- Add honey and vanilla and blend.
- The concoction will be runny and liquid. freeze!
- Pour into storage container and place in the freezer for 10 minutes. It will harden and become spreadable.
- Remove from freezer and spread on cake (or muffins). May be refrigerated.
Adapted from Living Fully Without
Calories: 43kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 49mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 111IU | Calcium: 1mg