It just does not get any easier than this Fruit Cobbler. Best of all it’s so yummy you can’t stop eating, relishing it. I’ve tried it with many variations and it’s always a winner. it’s amazingly scrumptious, and a treat almost like you enjoy in a Bavarian coffee house.
- 8 cups blueberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups all-purpose flour gluten-free
- 1 cup Stevia in the Raw
- 2 egg
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- 2/3 cup Earth Balance melted
Non-dairy topping as desired
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Place fruit in un-greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Combine 3/4 cup Stevia and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in bowl; sprinkle over apples.
- Combine remaining cinnamon, flour, Stevia, eggs, baking powder and salt in bowl; mix until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle over fruit.
- Pour melted Earth Balance over topping.
- Bake 45-55 minutes or until lightly browned and fruit is tender.