A good gravy base for lots of dishes.
Gravy Style Sauce
Base sauce for cooking and gravy.
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Better Than Bouillon® Roasted Garlic Base
- ¼ c water
- 2 tbsp bacon drippings or unsalted butter
- Melt bacon drippings or butter in small sauce pan.
- Wisk flour in to water until dissolved.
- Wisk in Better Than Bouillon® Roasted Garlic Base.
- Add flour mixture and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low simmer and cook for 30 minutes.
If using other ingredients such as onion or mushrooms. Ad to butter and cook before adding sauce.
Calories: 76kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 4mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg