These potatoes can take on many forms, e.g., fries, steak or cubes, and they are all good. We like them with the Beer Shrimp! Anyway you eat them they are a delicious addition to an IBD friendly meal. Low FODMAP.
Really tasty addition to any meal.
Yield: 4 people
- 500 g potato cut into cubes or wedges (approximately 1 lb 2 oz)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp gluten free flour
- 1 dash black pepper
- 2 tbsp mint sprigs
- 3 tbsp tarragon leaves
- ¼ c basil leaves
- 2 tbsp coarse sea salt
The Herbal Salt
- To make the herb salt, put all the ingredients in a small food processor (or use a pestle and mortar) and grind to a fine salt.
- Select and wash/clean your potatoes
- Cut, slice or dice the potatoes for the fries of your choice. We like french fries.
- Soak the potatoes for 30 minutes.
- Put the potatoes into a covered container or ziplock bag and toss with the oil, gluten free flour, herb salt and black pepper.
- Place potatoes in air fryer at 180C / 400 F
- Air fry for up to 30 mins,checking at the 10 min and 7 min intervals for your desired doneness, We prefer really done.
Calories: 83kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 3501mg | Potassium: 557mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 170IU | Vitamin C: 15.4mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 4.6mg