This Homemade Blackberry Jam (SCD) is so good I had to hide it from myself!! Still evolving…
Homemade Blackberry Jam (SCD)
Servings: 60 servings
A very tasty homemade blackberry jam for topping anything.Print Recipe
- 4 c blackberries 400g Fresh
- 1 1/2 c honey 504 g Raw
- 1 lemon zest
- 2 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- Using a large saucepan, crush the blackberries to break them up;. some lumps ok.
- Add all the other ingredients and cook on a medium heat.
- Bring the mixture to the boil but then turn down the heat immediately to low.
- Simmer for 40 minutes stirring very often, until the mixture begins to thicken.
- Allow to cool before placing into cooled sterilised jars.
Keep in the fridge for two weeks or in the freezer in a freezer-safe container for longer. Inspired by cantillonkitchen
Calories: 44kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 29mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 30IU | Vitamin C: 3.3mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 0.1mg