These homemade croutons are the perfect salvage for old bread, and a great addition to your salads.
Nice crispy homemade croutons!
Yield: 2 people
- 1 cup stale bread Cubed
- ¼ cup dairy free butter I use Earth Balance
- 2 tbls olive oil Optional
- ½ tbls dried basil or herbs you like
- Preheat Air fryer for 2 - 3 minutes to 120 C - 140 C.
- Toss cubed bread in melted dairy-free butter and olive oil until well coated.
- Pour cubed bread into air fryer basket and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Toss and fry for another 2 - 3 mins.
Cool completely and store in airtight container