A glaze for all uses and ages.
Honey Cinnamon Glaze (SCD)
Servings: 16 servings
A simple glaze for many uses.Print Recipe
- 4 tbsp honey raw, Do use processed honey of any kind!
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Jameson stout, optional
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl until the glaze is even in color and texture. It should be runny and a little warm from the melted butter.
- Cool in refrigerator until spreadable
- Place the cooled loaf on a serving plate. Brush the glaze over top, allowing it to run down the sides of the loaf.
- Refrigerate until the glaze is set, at least one hour.
Adapted from Jodi and Jenny's Glazed Pound Cake Recipe @ Moms Inspire Learning
Calories: 38kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 19mg | Potassium: 3mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 67IU | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg