Honey Glazed Ham
Servings: 8 servings
This low carb Glazed Ham is a real showstopper! It's super easy to make and has the perfect combination of salty and sweet, all with no added sugar! Adapted from Sabra.Print Recipe
- 1 lb Sliced Ham Pre-cooked
- 1/2 c water
- 1/2 c Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 c honey
- 3 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 325 Degrees F.
- Place all of the ingredients for the glaze into a small sauce pan over medium low heat and stir until everything is well combined. Remove from the heat
- Place the ham on 2 long sheets of aluminum foil and parchment paper, inside of a roasting pan. Make sure that the foil overlaps and will be long enough to fully wrap the ham.
- Brush the ham all over with 1/2 of the glaze. Ensure that all sides are covered and allow it to go between some of the slices.
- Wrap the ham with the foil/parchment and place it flat side down in the roasting pan. Bake for 10-14 minutes per pound.
- Remove the ham from the oven and increase the oven temp to 400 degrees. Carefully remove the foil/parchment from the ham, allowing any juices to fall back into the roasting pan.
- Spoon any juices from the pan back over the ham and brush on the remaining glaze. Return to the oven for an additional 20-30 minutes, spooning the juices over the ham every 10 minutes or so.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes before eating.
Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 852mg | Potassium: 205mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 13IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg