The ultimate in Irish Soda Bread.
"Irish Soda" Bread (SCD)
Servings: 10 servings
“Soda bread" is a variety of quick bread in which baking soda is used as a raising agent rather than yeast.Print Recipe
- 2 3/4 c almond flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp baking soda heaping?
- 1/2 c raisins
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar with Mother
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, and raisins.
- In a small bowl combine eggs, honey, and apple cider vinegar.
- Add wet ingredients into dry and mix thoroughly.
- Place dough on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. |
Form into a large, flat circle 8-inches across and 1½-inches tall
- Using a serrated knife, score top of dough ½-inch deep, in shape of a cross
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes, then turn off oven and leave bread in for 10 minutes
- Cool for 1 hour. Serve
How to Store Irish Soda Bread Wrap in a paper towel, seal in a plastic bag, and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Calories: 234kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 249mg | Potassium: 84mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 95IU | Vitamin C: 0.4mg | Calcium: 77mg | Iron: 1.7mg