A Great butter cookie.
Jam Filled Butter Cookies
Servings: 20 cookies 28 oz
"This cookie recipe has been in my mother's family for more years than I've been alive. It's my favorite cookie; my comfort food!" By MKHGPrint Recipe
- 12 tbls unsalted butter
- ½ c erythritol
- 2 egg yolks
- 220 g all-purpose flour
- 3 3/8 tsp blackberry preserves seedless or any flavor fruit preserves
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, erythritol and egg yolks. Mix in flour a little bit at a time until a soft dough forms.
- Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes
- Use 1.5 " cookie scoop to form dough into 1.5 inch balls. Place balls onto ungreased cookie sheets or parchment paper.
- Make a small well in the center of each cookie. Fill the hole with 1/8 teaspoon of preserves.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown on the bottom. Remove from cookie sheets to cool on wire racks.
Calories: 109kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 17mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 236IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg