Sweet smelling Jasmine rice, gently boiled – awesome, a healthy side for me. My IBD has no problem with this dish. LowFODMAP🍏🍏🍏🍏
Sweet smelling Jasmine rice, gently boiled - awesome, a healthy side for me. My IBD has no problem with this dish.
Yield: 3 Servings
- 150 g Jasmine rice or any whole grain white rice
- 240 g broth Your choice, I use chicken or vegetable. Water is an option
- Measure rice into small sauce pan.
- Add broth or water and stir (important I use chop sticks)
- Cover and bring to a boil on high heat - takes about 5 minutes
- Reduce heat to low and stir once more. Remain covered. Cook for 10-11 minutes until you can't see the liquid. Start
- Remove from heat, fluff and cover with lid slightly askew. Leave for 10 minutes. Start
- Add fluffed rice to serving bowl and serve.
- Cover and keep in warmer until ready to serve.
Calories: 451kcal | Carbohydrates: 74g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 528mg | Potassium: 502mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 655IU | Vitamin C: 57.8mg | Calcium: 129mg | Iron: 3.8mg