This time tested omelette is wicked beyond my wildest dreams. Too big for one and too little for two as a breakfast item, it’s great for brunch or after a very late night on the town. Served with slices of Almond Loaf it is very filling. SCD Legal, it is.
Johannes Famous Omelette
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 eggs large
- 28 g Colby cheese
- 28 g black forest sliced ham diced
- 6 spinach leaves baby spinach hand shredded/crumbled
- Heat small omelette pan with butter until melted
- Add eggs and cook until bottom solid
- Add remaining ingredients and cook until mostly solid.
- Fold half of contents over the other half. Continue cooking, flipping once.