A wicked good salad! This very refreshing spinach salad takes mere minutes to prepare and will be remembered for years! Try it just once and you’ll be hooked. SCD and LowFODMAP
Fresh Fruit, Feta and Spinach Salad (SCD Legal after 6 months on SCD)
Servings: 6 servings
This very refreshing salad takes mere minutes to prepare and will be remembered for years!Print Recipe
- 12 oz strawberry Freah
- 6 0z blueberries Fresh
- 4 oz feta cheese or chevre cheese which is SCD Illegal
- 2.5 oz baby spinach Fresh
- Rinse strawberries, blueberries and spinach leaves in cold water.
- Place blueberries in salad bowl.
- Core and slice strawberries and add to bowl.
- Remove stems from spinach leaves and add to bowl.
- Toss salad lightly.
- Add feta cheese and toss lightly again.
- Cover with saran wrap and chill for a few minutes or until ready to serve.
- Serve with salad olive oil and red wine vinegar dressing on side to be used if desired.
- Again toss lightly when serving and enjoy.
The recipe was contributed by Kelley from Maine. Thank you Kelley!!
Calories: 71kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 220mg | Potassium: 164mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1185IU | Vitamin C: 36.6mg | Calcium: 114mg | Iron: 0.7mg