Rotisserie leg of lamb roast.
Lamb Roast (SCD)
Servings: 8 adults (3/8 lb each
This is the recipe I used in 2019 for a rotisserie leg of lambPrint Recipe
- 3 1/5 lbs boneless leg of lamb w / most course fat trimmed
Spices to marinate
- 2 tbsp dried rosemary cut
- 2 tbsp dried parsley
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp dried basil
- 1/2 c red wine vinegar
- Combine all spices et cetera in large ziplock bag and knead until all contents are well soaked. May need additional vinegar.
- Trim excess course fat from roast and bind with baking twine.
- Place roast in bag and close the bag. Turn bag and roast until completely coated.
- Place bag in refrigerator and turn occasionally for 18 hours or until you are ready. I leave it overnight.
- Place roast in rotisserie and cook util internal temp is 170 F.
Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 119mg | Sodium: 708mg | Potassium: 547mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 35IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 4.4mg