Lemon and olive oil shrimp! Shrimp should be so lucky to be included in this recipe!! This is a staple in my IBD healing diet, and it’s delicious!
Lemon and Olive Oil Shrimp over Rice with Broccoli
Servings: 2 people
This is a delicious quick gluten-free meal for any meatless day on your calendar.Print Recipe
- 1 lbs Shrimp 500g large , peeled and deveined, tails intact
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/16 tsp kosher salt
- 1/16 tsp freshly ground pepper optional
- 170 gm broccoli florets from frozen
Prepare Jasmine Boiled Rice for 2 people. See recipe else where on site.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- In a bowl, toss together the shrimp, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Add garlic powder and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Cover and toss to combine.
- Add shrimp in the fry basket and cook for 10 minutes.
- Microwave broccoli covered for 2 minutes with 1 tbsp water. Let cool and chop.
- Put Jasmine Boiled Rice in bowl and add broccoli.
- Transfer the shrimp to the bowl.
Serve hot. Serves 2 to 4.
Calories: 245kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 47g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 571mg | Sodium: 1845mg | Potassium: 181mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 20.5mg | Calcium: 349mg | Iron: 5.2mg