Lemon and Olive Oil Shrimp in Butter
Lemon and Olive Oil Shrimp
Servings: 2 people
This is a delicious quick gluten-free meal for any meatless day on your calendar.Print Recipe
- 2 tbsp salt free butter
- 6 Large Shrimp large , peeled and deveined, tails intact
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/16 tsp kosher salt
- 1/16 tsp freshly ground pepper optional
- Use small frying pan and melt butter.
- In a bowl, toss together the shrimp, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Add garlic powder, basil and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Cover and toss to combine.
- Add shrimp in the pan and cook for 10 minutes until pink pink
- Transfer the shrimp to a bowl and serve.
Serve hot. Serves 2 to 4.
Calories: 185kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 75mg | Sodium: 313mg | Potassium: 42mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 353IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 1mg