This meal recipe is a complete meal and a delight to both prepare and eat.
Lemon Basil Shrimp with Fries
Servings: 2 servings
This is a delicious quick gluten-free meal which can be prepared quickly at home.Print Recipe
- 1 lbs Shrimp large, peeled and deveined, tails intact
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 dash kosher salt
- 1 dash freshly ground pepper optional
- 1 lbs red potatoes
The Lemon Basil Shrimp
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- In a bowl, toss together the shrimp, spices, lemon juice and olive oil. Let it set for 5 - 10 minutes. (Longer also works if you prepare ahead of time.)
- Add shrimp in the fry basket and cook for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the shrimp to a serving bowl and keep warm.
French Fries (prepare at the same time, but begin before shrimp.)
- Use french fry cutter to cut the fires.
- Soak raw cut fires in water for 30 minutes. Click for 30 minute timer
- Drain potatoes and toss with 1 tbsp of olive oil and add to air fryer.
- Fry at 400 F for 20-30 minutes, checking every 7 minutes for 'doneness.' We like our fries really done and crispy, so we go for longer at high temps.
Serve Shrimp and Fries
- Place Shrimp and Fries in bowls
Serve hot. Serves 2.
Calories: 447kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 571mg | Sodium: 1875mg | Potassium: 1213mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 31.7mg | Calcium: 352mg | Iron: 6.5mg