Really tasty salmon and fast to prepare.
Lemon Garlic Baked Salmon (SCD)
Servings: 2 servings
JUst the tastiest baked salmon you'll ever taste.Print Recipe
- 1 lb Salmon fillet
- 1 clove of garlic large
- 2 tbsp butter or olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp Sea salt crushed or finely minced
- 1 pinch black pepper freshly ground
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Melt butter in a bowl and add the lemon juice, zest, and garlic. Stir to combine.
- Place the Salmon fillet skin side down on the parchment paper and season with sea salt and pepper.
- Brush the butter mixture over the fish, evenly spreading out the garlic and zest.
- Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned and cooked through.
- Let the Salmon rest for a couple of minutes before serving.
Calories: 428kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 155mg | Sodium: 1364mg | Potassium: 1111mg | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 445IU | Vitamin C: 4.7mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1.8mg