Really simple tasty birthday treat.
Linguine with lobster
Calories: 830kcalPrint Recipe
- 250 g linguine
- 1/2 lb lobster pre-cooked
- 1 clove garlic
- 10 g basil
- 90 g butter
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Finely chop garlic and basil. Roughly cut lobster into bite-sized pieces.Save
- In a large saucepan, cook linguine in salted boiling water over medium heat for approx. 7 – 12 min. until al dente. Drain and set aside. Reserve a small amount of pasta water for later
- In a large frying pan, sauté lobster in butter over medium heat for approx. 3 – 5 min.
- Add cooked pasta, a bit of pasta water, garlic, lemon juice, and basil to the lobster and stir to thoroughly combine. Season and cook to taste with salt and pepper.
Calories: 830kcal | Carbohydrates: 99g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 137mg | Sodium: 484mg | Potassium: 449mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1402IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 90mg | Iron: 2mg