Lobster Pasta in Creamy Alfredo Sauce
Servings: 4 servings
Calories: 912kcalPrint Recipe
- 1/2 lb linguine
- 1/2 lb lobsters chopped
- 2 c heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 c Parmesan cheese shredded
- ½ c salted butter
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- Prepare the creamy lobster Alfredo sauce by Melting butter in a pot.
- Add chopped lobsters and garlic powder. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour heavy whipping cream into the pot. Stir. Cook while stirring until it starts to boil.
- Add Parmesan cheese. Stir until all ingredients are well blended. Set aside.
- Pour the creamy lobster Alfredo sauce over the linquine and sprinkle some ground black pepper, if desired. Toss.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Calories: 912kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 73g | Saturated Fat: 45g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 20g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 257mg | Sodium: 619mg | Potassium: 278mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 2606IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 332mg | Iron: 1mg