This is a great breakfast idea. Madelyn’s Bacon, egg and buns making the start of the day worth getting up. Madelyn asks when she can visit and have more bacon bacon bacon, the eggs are a distraction! LowFODMAP
Madelyn's Bacon and Egg
Use the Madelyn's Bacon Square Recipe
- 1 egg or 46 g Liquid Egg
- ¼ tsp basil
- 1 dash poultry seasoning
- 1 dash garlic powder IBD warning use Sage in place of garlic
Use the Vanishing Flax and Beer Bun Recipe
- Preheat small frying pan to medium low.
- Place bacon square in pan and heat until sizzling
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour slowly onto middle of bacon square allowing it to spread evenly over bacon and pan.
- Cover and cook until egg is firm. Flip once, hold 1 minute and flip back.
- Serve with bun. Salt and pepper to taste