All our little folks really love bacon. We needed to find a way to make lots of bacon without slaving over a hot stove. Here it is!! Enjoy.
Servings: 5 Servings
This is the easiest way I've found to prepare bacon. Of course it's not strips, but it works great for sandwiches.Print Recipe
- 57 g Smithfield Hickory Smoked Bacon lean is best - 3 slices
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Line large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut bacon strips in half.
- Begin with 3 half strips laid side by side on the parchment paper.
- Inter weave the remaining 3 half strips.
- Complete the 3 strip square weaves until all bacon is used. May require more than a pound of bacon to cover the sheet.
- Place sheet in oven and bake until desired crispness.
Calories: 60kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 216mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0.2mg