Servings: 2 servings
Lean , with a mild, pleasant flavor, cod is always a delicious choice and it is SCD legal!Print Recipe
- 10 oz cod loins 2 thawed
- 1 tbsp butter with a splash of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh basil
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 14.5 oz crushed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp lemon uice
- Preheat large sauce pan on medium-high heat.
- Melt butter with a splash of lemon juice and swirl to coat
- Coat fish with seasonings and add to pan darkest side up.
- Cook 2 minutes
- Add tomatoes to pan AROUND fish and pour lemon juice over fish.
- Cover and cook 5-7 minutes or until fish separates easily with a fork.
Calories: 239kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 399mg | Potassium: 1210mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 775IU | Vitamin C: 23.3mg | Calcium: 121mg | Iron: 3.9mg