Homemade mushroom soup, SCD style.
Mushroom Soup (SCD)
Servings: 10 servings
A homemade mushroom soup.Print Recipe
- 5 1/2 c mushrooms Use Canned Button and slices, but check ingredients Could use shiitake and button
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil 1-2 tsp of
- 1/2 onion diced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 tsp rosemary minced fresh
- 2/3 c coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Saute onion and garlic in 1-2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper in medium pan for about 4 minutes.
- Once they’ve softened, add your mushrooms, cover and let them cook down.
- Place in food processor along with rosemary, coconut milk, and salt.
Blend until smooth. It will be thick.
- Serve or use in recipe such as the Green Bean Casserole
Adapted from gluten free happy tummy
Calories: 53kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 121mg | Potassium: 212mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 0.8mg