Hide these oatmeal cookies or make several batches of these heavenly delicacies. Or better yet, indulge, savor these treats, cherish these delights, spoil your sweet tooth.
Servings: 12 cookies
A great gluten-free cookie. Had to hide them or they vanished into thin air.Print Recipe
- 1 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 ea egg or 92 gm liquid eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup brown rice flour or other gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp allspice
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Combine wet ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients in order listed; mix well.
- Drop on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 10 to 15 minutes or until browned.
Nuts maybe added as desired. I avoid most nuts based on the FODMAP
Calories: 90kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 57mg | Potassium: 158mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Vitamin C: 0.5mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 0.7mg