Reall, really good cookies!
Omi’s Cookies - Türkische Mundbissen (SCD)
Servings: 60 cookies
Best Christmas cookies on the planet!! Good anytime.Print Recipe
- 750 g almond flour
- 250 g almond meal
- 84 g honey = 250 g sugar or one cup
- 500 g unsalted butter softened
- 1/4 c blackberry jam seedless
- Mix dry ingredients, cut butter into them and hand knead.
- When dough has the right consistency roll out dough in portions to about 3/16th of an inch or as desired.
- Cut with glass or cookie cutter.
- Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 350 degrees to light brown for about 12 to 15 minutes.
- After cooling spread blackberry seedless jam on half of the cookies and cover them with the other half.
- SKIP FOR SCD -- Powder with confectioners sugar right before serving.
- Makes about 50 to 60 cookies.
Calories: 158kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 3mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 210IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 0.6mg