Iconic onion rings now for SCD.
Onion Rings (SCD)
The onion rings you thought were gonzo, now for the SCD.
Yield: 6 servings
- ½ onion sliced and separated into rings
- 1 c almond flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 dash cracked black pepper
- 1 egg white
- Preheat Air Fryer to 375 F.
- Fill one bowl with egg white. Fill one bowl with almond flour, salt and pepper.
- Coat onion rings with the egg, then with the almond flour, and then place in the Air Fryer basket.
- Air Fry for 20 minutes or until golden brownServe hot.
Adapted from gluten free happy tummy
Calories: 111kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 105mg | Potassium: 21mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 0.7mg